At the Gourmet Bon Vivant, we make restaurant-worthy meals from the comfort of home. These recipes will hopefully challenge and inspire you, not to mention impress all your friends when you throw fabulous dinner parties. And of course, they taste amazing! Our current favs can be found below.
You voted, and the results are in. These are the top recipes from The Gourmet Bon Vivant in the last month!
- The Best Moist Chocolate Cake from Scratch (with Coffee)
- How to Make Perfect T-Bone Steaks on the Grill
- Pasta from 'The Bear' (Spaghetti Pomodoro)
- Lobster Ravioli Sauce
- The Perfect Grilled Ribeye Steak
- Aglio e Olio (Pasta without Sauce)
- Seared Ahi Tuna with Sesame Crust
- Awesome Dipping Sauces for Sweet Potato Fries (and Fry Recipe)
The Latest Recipes
The latest and greatest recipes to come out of our kitchen.
- How To Reverse Sear Steak
- Tinned Fish Market on the Rise as ‘Affordable Luxury’
- Gingerbread Martini
- The Gingerbread Latte: Your Ultimate Winter Pick-Me-Up
- Thanksgiving Appetizers Everyone Will Love
- Amazing Sides for Thanksgiving
- Gingerbread Syrup: The Sweetest Way to Spice Up Your Holidays
- Easy Pasta al Forno
Date Night In
Celebrating a special occasion? Just want a cozy night in? These recipes will impress whomever you're cooking for and definitely set the mood.
See more date night recipes →
Gingerbread and eggnog and cranberry, oh my! Plus, some more unconventional flavors as well. Explore these recipes that are perfect for cozy nights in, big crowd entertaining, and everything in between.
See more holiday recipes →
Meals for Entertaining
Blow everyone out of the water at your next dinner party with these stand-out plates. They bring both the style and the flavor!
See more recipes for entertaining →
The cocktail is making a big comeback. Whether you're looking for the classics, or a fun new twist (smoke! fire! garnish!) you'll find it here.
See more cocktail recipes →
Pick Your Protein
What are you craving tonight? Oysters? T-bone steak? Roast ham? We've got you covered in all of the main protein categories (including some game meat!).
Ready to Throw a Party?
Let's face it, after being stuck alone, inside and without parties for two years; we're ready to get things started. Here are some ideas for your next soiree.
We're always trying to improve things, so here are a few of our recently updated favorites!